Our Professional Services organization is specialized in
the deployment of complete, customized solutions for
highly complex projects; they are highly experienced in
installing, managing, monitoring and repairing some of
the most sophisticated networks in the world.
Technical Support Services group ensures smooth
operation; minimize downtime and freeing customers to
focus on their core tasks. TeleTech provides 24x7
helpdesk coverage to receive customer complaints and
Through our specialized team, we provide comprehensive
portfolio of instructor-led and technology-based courses
in addition to on-the-job training.
Our Professional Services team and Technical Support are
setting the standard in the market.
Activities involve the following:
1. Project Management
2. Survey, Site Acquisition & Site preparation
3. Demand Analysis Network Planning
4. Network Engineering
6. Technical Support Services
7. Call Center
• Administration of contracts to ensure all targets are
met and project components
• Generate office layout
• Tracking performance
• Superior Planning, Scheduling and Execution from the
concept phase to project
• Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained
• Obtain Provisional Acceptance Certificate
• Obtain Final Acceptance Certificate
• Generate final project report.
• Contract Administration
• Initial map study of demand areas to identify
preliminary cell counts and service
• Identify each area morphology and any special area
• Identify candidate buildings in the area within a
search ring (TE building, tall
buildings, existing towers, ..etc)
• Inside plant survey of candidate buildings in terms of
floor space, accessibility,
suitable structure, ..etc
• Record coordinates of candidate buildings and towers
• Produce Network Solution Map which contains borders of
the area to be served,
area demand and demand distribution.
Demand Analysis and RF
The Network Planning (NP) Process consists the
• Data collection and survey.
• Classify service areas in terms of isolated and
• Data analysis, network access solution preparation and
• Distinguish different morphology classification within
• Identify engineering requirement of each area
according to equipment capacities
• Use field survey results of each demand area to
optimize the locations of Base
• Detailed equipment engineering based on RF planning
• Detailed auxiliary and site requirement engineering
based on survey
• Adjust services and program management requirement
based on RF planning
Providing In-Country basic and advanced training for different market
like wireless, switching, IP-based systems, optical
includes installation, powering up, testing,
commissioning, conduct customer acceptance of all
telecommunication/ data networks equipment and products
such as switching, wireless, data, outside plant, fiber
and transmission…etc, as well as all the auxiliaries
(i.e. raise floors, MDF wiring blocks and hardware frame
installation, HVAC, power plant and diesel installation.
Install telecommunications equipment and its related
Site Preparations and Acceptance
Coordinate & follow up the site preparation activities
till the site declares ready for installation.
Verify the site readiness in term of, power sources,
grounding, ventilation & lighting, equipment racks, and
cable racks & ducts…etc. and accept the site.
Prepare the office floor layout in CADD format (using
the ISP survey output), for the MDF floor, power
equipment floor, and the equipment floor in which the
telecommunication equipment cabinet racks are positioned
according to the office engineering rules.
Install telecommunication/data networks equipment
included in the project. (e.g. 5ESS, VCDX, Any-media,
data core & access, transmission equipment, and base
stations,….etc ) according to the office data manual (ODM).
Review and update the As-Built upon the completion of
the job in site.
Auxiliary Equipment Installation.
Install all auxiliary equipment included in the project
(e.g. AC/DC power plant, diesel generator, HVAC, MDF,
fire alarms, accessories…etc).
Review and update the As-Built upon the completion of
the job in the site.
Testing, Commissioning & Customer Acceptance
Performing the following activities for both
telecommunication/data network & auxiliary equipment:
Power on Self-Test:
Stand alone configuration & testing interoperability
tests with other vendor’s equipment
b. Integration Tests.
Conduct Provisional Acceptance Tests with the customer
and obtaining customer approval for Provisional/Final
c. Customer Training
Perform an on-the-job training for engineers from the
customer on the installed equipment.
Technical Support &
the following Technical Support tasks:
• During the contract period,
TeleTech provides 24x7 help-desk coverage to
customer complaints for service interruptions.
• Customer technical support provide Tier 2 support for
• Identify existing software fixes related to the
customer load, order software
updates on regular basis and deliver those software updates to the
• Solve operational problems, hardware problem, network
database and configuration problems.
On Site Support
• Perform first and second line of maintenance.
• Perform Preventive maintenance.
• Trouble shoot Hardware and software problems.
• Repair faulty hardware and Return.
• Customer O&M on job training.
The Call Center is responsible for:
• Call receipt and handling on a 7 day a week, 24 hour a
• Service entitlement screening. Call center will
entitle the operator’s request by
validating the callers’ operator reference number, site
identification number and
equipment identification (if relevant).
• Creating the Assistance Request (AR) and allocating a
unique reference number to
each Assistance Request.
• Each time the Operator contacts the Call Center with
reference to an already
logged assistance request, this AR reference number must be quoted.
• Contacting and transferring the assistance request to
the appropriate support
organization who will take responsibility for providing the
required service element
to the Operator:
o The Technical Assistance Center to provide remote technical
o The Call Center of the Logistic Service Provider to provide
replacement to the operator site.
• As soon as the Operator accepts that a specific AR has
been satisfied, the
appropriate support organization will notify the Regional Call
Center that that AR
may be closed; confirmation of the closure being provided to the